Monday, 29 August 2011

Vintage fair

Good morning.  Well the sun is out on this fine Bank holiday and I am off to a Vintage Fair at Spitalfields Market in London.
I wanted to 'team with the theme' but I didn't want to look like I belonged on one of the stalls!  So I chose this eye-catching red lace dress and some black accessories so the dress would 'pop'.
I'm really looking forward to the fair.

Have a fab day!

Vintage fair

Oasis lace dress
£50 - oasis-stores.com

Retro shoes
$70 - babygirlboutique.com

Aspinal of London cream handbag
£495 - johnlewis.com

Black jewelry
evans.co.uk

Dorothy Perkins black brooch
£8.50 - dorothyperkins.com

Muriel Grateau sapphire jewelry
£1,365 - brownsfashion.com

Umbrella
umbrellaheaven.com

Cath Kidston Provence green mug
£5 - houseoffraser.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment