Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Incognito

I'm shying away from the limelight today but that doesn't mean I'm going to be boring.

This colour block navy dress with kimono sleeves is perfect for hiding in the shadows and these True Religion wedges will allow me to sneak around unheard.

Now, an Orla Kiely bag is always going to get me noticed but I think this fab version camouflages well with my dress.  Dark Ray Bans, toning nail polish and some chunky but not clunky bracelets are stylish additions to ensure quiet confidence.

Have a fab day!

Incognito


La Petite Salope kimono sleeve dress
£725 - julesb.co.uk

True Religion brown wedge
$157 - heels.com

Orla Kiely reversible handbag
$575 - orlakiely.com

Mood jewelry
£12 - debenhams.com

Wooden jewelry
$16 - amazon.com

Ray-Ban logo sunglasses
£135 - farfetch.com

Opi nail
£11 - lookfantastic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment