Saturday, 31 March 2012

Bright, bright, sunshiny day.

What a glorious day it is and I'm dressing for maximum enjoyment.

My legs will get some sun in this cute denim mini and I'm loving the detail on the sleeves of the blouse.

Fab Burberry Prorsum wedges go beautifully with my printed Orla Kiely bag and I'll be turning the clock back tonight on this gorgeous Michael Kors timepiece.

Enjoy the extra hour of sleep.

Have a fab day!

Bright, bright, sunshiny day.


Cream blouse
feverdesigns.co.uk

7 For All Mankind mini skirt
$180 - stylebop.com

Burberry Prorsum platform pumps
$1,095 - net-a-porter.com

Orla Kiely printed bag
$115 - orlakiely.com

Michael Kors sports jewelry
£259 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Kate spade earrings
$98 - couture.zappos.com

OPI nail polish
£9 - hqhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment