Thursday, 29 March 2012

Why Scarlet...I do declare!

I am red with embarrassment that it has been so long since my last post but technical issues are to blame and there may well be more in the near future...please bear with me.

This hot, red Roland Mouret dress with leather appliqué flowers is to-die-for and nothing underlines it better than these sexy Manolo Blahnik suede classics.

To funk things up I've added a Dolce & Gabbana pony skin bag which is accompanied by some simple but sparkly jewelry and hot red nails.

Have a fab day!

Why Scarlet...I do declare!

Roland Mouret flower dress
$2,105 - net-a-porter.com

Manolo Blahnik suede high heels
$595 - shopsavannahs.com

Dolce Gabbana black handbag
£2,049 - profilefashion.com

Forzieri gold bangle
$4,700 - forzieri.com

No comments:

Post a Comment