Thursday, 8 December 2011

Golden glow

It's 'Christmas in the Park' tonight and rather than red and green, I'm going with the golden theme.

As the sun begins to set I will be glowing and sparkling in this gorgeous sequinned dress.  My raffia wedges reference the hay under the manger and my leather tote will hold some christmassy snacks.

I love all the accessories in this outfit as they are warm and homely...just what you want at this time of year.

Now excuse me while I practise my carols.

Have a fab day!

Golden glow


Robert Rodriguez cap sleeve dress
$313 - theoutnet.com

Bacio 61 platform wedge
$136 - heels.com

Michael Kors leather shoulder handbag
$895 - couture.zappos.com

Strap watch
£80 - liberty.co.uk

Yochi lucite earrings
$25 - maxandchloe.com

Gucci square sunglasses
£180 - flannelsfashion.com

NARS Nail Polish -Desperado
$17 - barneys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment