Thursday, 1 December 2011

House Hunting

I'm looking for somewhere to live today so I need to look respectable.

You can't look more trustworthy than in this Catherine Malandrino fitted knit dress with lace detail at the hem.  Adorable Betsey Johnson shoes and a Louis Vuitton tote, to match the dress, scream tidiness and I'm hoping that my carefully selected jewellery shows how much care and attention I would pay to a rented property.

Here's hoping I convince the agents.

Have a fab day!

House Hunting


Catherine Malandrino v neck dress
$298 - net-a-porter.com

Betsey Johnson platform pumps
$100 - heels.com

Louis Vuitton printed tote
bagborroworsteal.com

Effy Collection rose gold diamond necklace
$2,275 - lordandtaylor.com

Marc by marc jacobs earrings
£30 - harveynichols.com

Cat sunglasses
$502 - boutique1.com

No comments:

Post a Comment