Friday, 9 December 2011

Wipe the slate clean

I've got nerves of steel today and I'm ready for battle in my slate hued ensemble.

We start with this divine dress with bias-cut tweed skirt, dainty chiffon bodice and embellished waistline.  It says power while being passive.

The lace-up ankle boots with wedge heel are feminine but ready to kick ass and the Orla Kiely satchel means business.  Cutler & Gross sunglasses make me smile with their retro vibe.

I've got power nails and accessories which tone in with the jewelled belt.

Have a fab day!

Wipe the slate clean


Damsel in a Dress beaded dress
£169 - johnlewis.com

Tabitha Simmons wedge high heels
$385 - mytheresa.com

Leather bag
$545 - orlakiely.com

Alexis bittar jewelry
$237 - boutique1.com

Fabrizio Riva diamond jewelry
€1.544 - luisaviaroma.com

Isabel Marant gold tone earrings
$204 - net-a-porter.com

Aubin & Wills round sunglasses
£298 - aubinandwills.com

No comments:

Post a Comment