Wednesday, 7 December 2011

I never promised you a rose garden

I beg your pardon...

I feel like dressing like a lady today so I've gone for this elegant Lela Rose print dress.  I've teamed it with two-tone Manolos, with a hint of orange peeking out, and then a major hit of vitamin C with the orange bag.

Orange Ray Bans lower the elegance factor and a simple gold bangle will highlight the matching nail polish, which is far from prissy.  Funky, toning necklace and earrings add a touch of 'hip'.

Time for tea and scones...

Have a fab day!

I never promised you a rose garden


Lela Rose floral dress
£879 - farfetch.com

Manolo Blahnik high heel pumps
$459 - barneys.com

Buti orange leather handbag
$454 - forzieri.com

Kenneth Jay Lane yellow gold bangle
$75 - bloomingdales.com

Polka dot earrings
$35 - topshop.com

Square necklace
$58 - tenover6.com

Ray-Ban ray ban sunglasses
£127 - farfetch.com

Serge Lutens Ninfeo Mio EDT 50ml
£54 - liberty.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment