Friday, 3 February 2012

Date night

Well I'm going on a date tonight but I'm also going out straight from work so my outfit has to do double duty.

I've started with a gorgeous floaty Armani jersey dress which I feel comfortable in but also a little flirty.  That always helps!  I've got some cute ruffled heels from Miss Selfridge and a fitted Sportmax jacket in case it gets chilly later on.

A pretty pink Stella McCartney clutch purse and nail polish counteract the mannish grey.

Have a fab day!

Date night


Armani Jeans jersey knit dress
£195 - harveynichols.com

Sportmax black jacket
£415 - matchesfashion.com

Holster gray heels
$95 - missselfridge.com

Stella McCartney clutch bag
£449 - farfetch.com

Mango bracelet
£8.99 - mango.com

OPI Stranger Tides
$6.45 - amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment