Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Orange Moccachino

A pinch and a punch for the first of the month...can you believe it's February already?

I'm going for a coffee flavour today in this elegant polka dot dress from Dorothy Perkins.
Now I know this is not a luxe label but I've saved my budget for smaller things such as these two-tone Rochas Mary-Janes and a gorgeous chocolate suede tote.  

Fab Miu Miu sunglasses and these little lovelies dangling from my lobes are offset by a chunky, ethnic-looking orange bangle.  It adds a pop of color and draws attention to my elegant wrists.

Have a fab day!

Orange Moccachino


Dorothy Perkins taupe dress
$69 - dorothyperkins.com

Rochas high heel shoes
£374 - farfetch.com

Rochas suede handbag
$1,272 - forzieri.com

Gold jewelry
$29 - intermixonline.com

Arik Kastan gold jewelry
£565 - kabiri.co.uk

Miu miu sunglasses
£190 - harveynichols.com

No comments:

Post a Comment