Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Kor-nucopia

Michael Kors is showing at New York Fashion Week today so I'm representing!

Even though it's raining outside I'm happy to bare my shoulders inside in this fab Michael Kors strapless dress and Gucci strappy sandals, which are both comfortable and sexy.

A beautiful Missoni umbrella will be needed as well as a rain resistant Orla Kiely leather tote. Both neutral nail polish and this gorgeous Toki bracelet create a nice contrast to all the chocolate brown.

I feel a bit like I'm on safari.

Have a fab day!

Kor-nucopia


MICHAEL Michael Kors fitted dress
£120 - flannelsfashion.com

Gucci strappy sandals
$740 - bluefly.com

Triangle jewelry
$268 - stevenalan.com

Relic drop earrings
$8.99 - jcpenney.com

Missoni printed umbrella
$73 - theoutnet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment