Monday, 6 February 2012

I am Puss...in boots!

It's another long weekend and I'm going to see this adorable movie.  So I'm going in character!

I've got these fabulous Alexander McQueen buckled boots along with some tailored black shorts and this to-die-for slouchy Helmut Lang shirt.

To dress up this casual outfit I've teamed this gorgeous 'tutu' necklace with a couple of black bangles and an elegant Tiffany clutch.

Now I just need to perfect those big sad eyes.

Have a fab day!

I am Puss...in boots!


Helmut Lang sheer shirt
$320 - lagarconne.com

Freda summer shorts
£85 - matchesfashion.com

Black booties
$509 - alexandermcqueen.com

Tiffany Co clutch bag
$495 - tiffany.com

Alexis Bittar lucite bangle
$75 - ylang23.com

Alexis Bittar lucite jewelry
£165 - farfetch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment