Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Ladies who lunch

We have company for lunch today and chocolate brownies are on the menu!

As the wind is howling again, I've gone for a bit of coverage with this cute little Orla Kiely number and teamed it with these gorgeous wedges.  I may need to pop out for something later on so I'm chancing it with a clutch, such as this fab Michael Kors slickster, rather than a full-size bag.

I've chosen a dainty little gold bracelet and demure champagne-coloured nail polish to not compete with the frilly cuffs of the dress but I couldn't resist a blingin' ring.

Gorgeous Prada sunglasses may be required if the sun does come out.

Have a fab day!

Ladies who lunch


Orla Kiely dress
$545 - orlakiely.com

House of Harlow 1960 wedge high heels
$236 - my-wardrobe.com

Alexis Bittar gold ring
$256 - my-wardrobe.com

Long drop earrings
$7.99 - jcpenney.com

Van Rycke yellow gold bangle
£283 - kabiri.co.uk

Prada purple shades
$330 - 80spurple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment