Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Ray of light

A thousand apologies for the radio silence.  I went away for the long weekend and I failed to check connectivity.

Anyway, I'm feeling well rested after the fresh air and sunshine and I'm positively glowing!

So to convey this feeling through my outfit I was naturally drawn to these colours and this classically proportioned Emilio Pucci dress with a sexy ruffle down the side.  The deep ocean blue compliments the yellow perfectly so I've indulged with this fabulous Louis Vuitton bag and some blingin' shoes.

I've then gone for pops of colour with the smaller accessories...little dots of blue on the ears, cool D&G sunglasses and a chunky bangle for a bit of volume.

I hope you feel as rejuvenated as I do.

Have a fab day!

Ray of light


Emilio Pucci sleeveless dress
$1,985 - mytheresa.com

Pelle Moda strap sandals
$220 - nordstrom.com

Louis vuitton handbag
bagborroworsteal.com

Kate spade jewelry
$88 - bloomingdales.com

Kate Spade gold plated jewelry
$58 - katespade.com

D&g sunglasses
amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment