Thursday, 29 September 2011

Blue sky thinking

Well it's not exactly bikini weather but it is a beautiful day and my cool blue dress feels very fresh.

These metallic shoes are so fabulous that I think I'll wear them to bed!
My classic white Chanel tote is perfect to pop in a bunch of pretty flowers from the market and I'm loving these big blue sunglasses.  A great outfit for going out and enjoying the sunshine.

Tomorrow I'm channelling Marie Antoinette, Sofia Coppola style.

Have a fab day!

Blue sky thinking

Mulberry wedding dress
$949 - my-wardrobe.com

Nicholas Kirkwood high heels
$795 - kirnazabete.com

Chanel tote
portero.com

Diamond ring
$1,350 - beladora2.com

Gold stud earrings
$450 - lordandtaylor.com

Alexis Bittar bangle bracelet
$135 - stylebop.com

Miu miu sunglasses
$195 - miumiu.com

Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Eau De Toilette
$120 - bergdorfgoodman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment