Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Rock Chick Chic

I've got some gusto in me today and I'm going to attack my to-do list like a warrior!

These hot, strappy shoes make me feel like I can stomp all over my tasks but I'll be turning heads in my stylish trilby.   The hard-edged jewellery will help when elbowing my way through the crowds and my pretty pink nail polish will distract from treading on any toes...I hope.

Tomorrow I'll be rocking the free spirit look.

Have a fab day!

Rock Chick Chic


D G sheer silk blouse
$421 - my-wardrobe.com

Tibi cuffed pants
$297 - tibi.com

Christian Dior platform heels
$792 - bluefly.com

Gucci leather handbag
$4,200 - net-a-porter.com

Eddie Borgo pave bangle
$1,095 - cultstatus.com.au

Alexander McQueen gold jewelry
£135 - harveynichols.com

House of Harlow 1960 rhodium jewelry
$100 - shopthetrendboutique.com

Burberry hat
£175 - net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment