Saturday, 10 September 2011

From the ground up

I composed this outfit from the ground up.

It all started with the shoes which I chose for a fun Saturday look.  The red dress just adds to the fun and I wanted to have a sexy black bra showing 'a la' Carrie Bradshaw. The bag and necklace remind me of my star quality and the bracelet mirrors the pattern on the shoes while making a statement. Because of this I chose understated but luxe earrings.

Have a fab day!

From the ground up

Racerback dress
$188 - barneys.com

Nicholas Kirkwood leather heels
€1.080 - colette.fr

Sea Bags red handbag
£110 - fashion-conscience.com

Kenneth Jay Lane coral bracelet
€187 - pret-a-beaute.com

LORD & TAYLOR white gold earrings
$2,400 - lordandtaylor.com

Just Female Acces gold jewelry
€18 - welikefashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment