Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Riviera Romance

In this picture I am being whisked around the Riviera on the back of a scooter, so I'm dressing for the occasion.

Th flirty, red dress and strappy sandals are totally inappropriate for a scooter ride but at least I'll look good, and I've got some jangly bangles so that my chauffeur knows that I'm still on the back.
My matching basket bag will come in handy for stopping off at the market for picnic lunch supplies and of course some bright red lipstick is a must!

Tomorrow I've got jungle fever.

Have a fab day!

Riviera Romance


McQ by McQueen sleeveless dress
$917 - coggles.com

Rupert Sanderson stiletto shoes
$795 - rupertsanderson.com

Kate spade bag
$177 - piperlime.gap.com

Bangles jewelry
$3,800 - tiffany.com

Gucci bamboo jewelry
$2,990 - net-a-porter.com

Long heart necklace
$350 - tiffany.com

Diana Warner bracelet
$110 - maxandchloe.com

Eugenia Kim felt beret
$265 - barneys.com

Miss Selfridge buckle belt
£6 - missselfridge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment