Monday, 5 September 2011

Pretty Marie

This picture inspired me today and while my name is not Marie, it is the name I've given to my muse.

I'm running some errands in central London today so some comfy shoes are in order and this pretty outfit will help me feel calm in the crowds of Oxford Street.

Have a fab day!

Pretty Marie

Stella McCartney tailored pants
£162 - matchesfashion.com

Rebecca Minkoff open toe wedge
$375 - rebeccaminkoff.com

Leather bag
$545 - orlakiely.com

House of Harlow 1960 tribal bracelet
£180 - oxygenboutique.com

David Aubrey beaded jewelry
$165 - simplysoles.com

Zoe B. Ltd 14 karat gold earrings
$211 - maxandchloe.com

ChloƩ oversized sunglasses
$330 - couture.zappos.com

Wet Seal fringe scarve
$11 - wetseal.com

John Lewis green belt
£15 - johnlewis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment