Friday, 2 September 2011

To market, to market.

I wouldn't normally dress in beige but I think it can be a very classy look.  So I'm giving it a go today for my visit to the Greenwich Market.

I've chosen some gorgeous nude items for the lower half and a beautiful rich brown top, as it's a better colour close to my face.

Rose gold accessories give the neutral colours a nice little lift I think.  I'm ready for market.

Have a fab day!

To market, to market.

Lanvin brown top
$895 - barneys.com

3 1 Phillip Lim camel skirt
£315 - matchesfashion.com

Jimmy Choo patent leather platform shoes
$495 - footcandyshoes.com

Orla Kiely cream handbag
$483 - simplysoles.com

Jada disc necklace
£1,380 - kabiri.co.uk

Chan Luu leather bangle
$220 - net-a-porter.com

Brown earrings
$150 - ice.com

Tom Ford gold shades
£200 - josephm.com

CALYPSO HOME Tile Jaipuri 6x9
$750 - calypsostbarth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment