Friday, 13 January 2012

Black Friday Celebration

It's Black Friday and I'm going out for dinner to celebrate, plus I'll get a Lotto ticket on the way.

Purple is my favourite colour and I absolutely adore this Roksanda Ilincic dress with it's contrasting waistband.  The fabulous Phillip Lim heels seem to be made to go with!

I've gone for a Michael Kors python clutch to add a different texture and a focal point so that I don't look like a purple people eater but I've added little touches of the main colours in accessories.

No black in sight.

Have a fab day!

Black Friday Celebration


Roksanda Ilincic satin wrap dress
$1,050 - net-a-porter.com

3.1 Phillip Lim green heels
$413 - my-wardrobe.com

MICHAEL Michael Kors oversized leather clutch
£160 - flannelsfashion.com

Gold beaded jewelry
$38 - fantasyjewelrybox.com

OPI Nail Polish - Pamplona Purple
$8.50 - beautystoredepot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment