Monday, 2 January 2012

Wind in the willows

Well it's a windy old day today with a high chill factor so it's a good day to snuggle up on the sofa with a good book or movie.

For this reason I've chosen a beautiful maxi dress to tuck around me and a cashmere cardy for extra warmth.  A menacing-looking Alexander McQueen skull ring and Kate Spade long necklace add a colourful glow.

Should I choose to go out, I'll pop on these Jimmy Choo wedges and grab my cute little Louis Vuitton bag.

Have a fab day!

Wind in the willows


CALYPSO ST BARTH long dress
$799 - calypsostbarth.com

Monsoon button cardigan
£42 - monsoon.co.uk

Jimmy Choo platform wedge heels
$495 - footcandyshoes.com

Alexander McQueen feather ring
$483 - feathersfashion.com

Roberta Chiarella hoop earrings
$68 - maxandchloe.com

Dior New Dior Vernis Nail Lacquer
$22 - lordandtaylor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment