Friday, 20 January 2012

Goldfinger

So it's Friday, which means drinks after work to wind down...or maybe crank it up a bit!

To save bringing a whole change bag with me today, I'm coming prepared so I can make a smooth transition from boardroom to bar.  This dress is a great relaxed yet chic piece for both venues and Manolo Blahnik peep toes have the perfect flash of orange to connect with the sash on the dress.

My Michael Kors clutch will carry the essentials for the evening including my fab gold and crystal phone case and simple gold jewellery adds a little shine.

Have a fab day!

Goldfinger


Vionnet drape neck dress
$2,070 - net-a-porter.com

Manolo blahnik shoes
$309 - barneys.com

MICHAEL Michael Kors clutch handbag
£190 - flannelsfashion.com

Lee Angel Jewelry yellow gold necklace
$99 - intermixonline.com

Knot jewelry
wallis.co.uk

2ME Gold crystal 4G iPhone cover
£270 - harveynichols.com

No comments:

Post a Comment