Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Orange you glad the sun is out today?

I'd almost forgotten what a sunny day looked like and in honour of the glorious day, I'm exposing myself!

These cute cut-out shorts highlight my long legs and the striped top balances out all that bare skin.  T-bar wedges help with lengthening the pins and an orange-tinged Vivienne Westwood bag adds another graphic.  

I love my Orla Kiely retro-style print sunglasses and hey, let's just get some more orange in there with this chunky bead bracelet and suitably flavoured nail polish.

Have a fab day!

Orange you glad the sun is out today?


Milly navy blue shirt
$233 - my-wardrobe.com

Scalloped shorts
oqvestir.com.br

Luxury Rebel peep toe wedge
$130 - heels.com

Vivienne Westwood zip bag
$402 - thecorner.com

Gold tone jewelry
$22 - fantasyjewelrybox.com

Bow jewelry
$26 - modcloth.com

Circular sunglasses
$235 - orlakiely.com

No comments:

Post a Comment