Thursday, 5 January 2012

Sofa Safari

My new furniture arrives today and I'm so excited that I don't have to sit on the floor anymore!  So I'll be spending the whole day getting to know my sofa.

For this passtime one definitely needs to be wearing a kaftan and this one's a doozy!  I've gone with an Issa jersey maxi dress...I can see Kate draped over a chaise longue in this, while William feeds her grapes!

One doesn't want to be a cliche so I think silver is better than gold to accessorize this ensemble.

Simple and elegant silver sandals, tasteful Tiffany diamond jewellery and a stand-out Nicky Hilton white stone ring...and a little extra sparkle on the fingertips doesn't hurt.

Have a fab day!

Sofa Safari


Issa kimono maxi dress
$775 - net-a-porter.com

Lola Cruz flat sandals
$1,964 - jildorshoes.com

Nicky Hilton stone ring
$90 - endless.com

Platinum hoop earrings
$11,000 - tiffany.com

Round diamond necklace
$735 - tiffany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment