Wednesday, 4 January 2012

A taste of the tropics

It feels like I'm in a tropical rainforest today with the damp and humidity, so I'm going with it!

I'm meeting a girlfriend for lunch and a spot of shopping so flats are essential, 'cause she is hard to keep up with when there's a sale on.  I'm loving these Lanvin ballet flats which go beautifully with the palm print tunic dress.

The Stella McCartney sequined cardy will be perfect if it gets chilly later on and I think my patent tote is big enough for a few purchases.

This fab Erickson Beamon necklace adds a bit of grit to the outfit and more texture is provided by the Tiffany ring and gold earrings.

Have a fab day!

A taste of the tropics


Pedro Lourenco print dress
$3,975 - barneys.com

Stella McCartney sequin cardigan
$1,495 - net-a-porter.com

Lanvin ballet shoes
$995 - net-a-porter.com

Pauric Sweeney patent tote
$336 - theoutnet.com

Paloma Picasso 18k yellow gold ring
$4,250 - tiffany.com

Erickson Beamon gold plated necklace
€600 - lindestore.com

Gold tone earrings
$4.20 - kohls.com

No comments:

Post a Comment