Monday, 16 January 2012

Lolita The Leopard Lady

I feel a little animal instinct coming to the surface today and I'm leaping around in leopard print!

Now, too much of a good thing can be distasteful so my demure Giambattista Valli skirt is the only piece of print you'll find on me today.  A simple black T is the perfect backdrop for this elegant version and what could be sexier than these Rupert Sanderson peep-toe heels? 

Dolce & Gabbana goes hand-in-hand with leopard print so naturally I have one of their bags over my arm and I'm loving this Sass & Bide multi-strand necklace for its simplicity and funk.

Have a fab day!

Lolita The Leopard Lady


TopShop oversized shirt
$30 - topshop.com

Giambattista Valli leopard print pencil skirt
£425 - flannelsfashion.com

Rupert Sanderson black pumps
$395 - rupertsanderson.com

Sass Bide black necklace
290 AUD - mycatwalk.com.au

House of Harlow 1960 star earrings
$49 - shopthetrendboutique.com

Gucci shades
£150 - flannelsfashion.com




No comments:

Post a Comment