Tuesday, 24 January 2012

You can bury me now

I love this outfit so much that I want to be buried in it!

Well where do I start?  Ok, the main item is this fabulous Orla Kiely tea dress with its classic styling.  Then we have some gorgeous Christian Louboutin heels and their red soles.  Oh and what do we have here?  A Dolce & Gabbana Prince of Wales check bag to go with the shoes.

Already I'm in heaven, but wait, there's more.  I'm topping everything off with some giant Gucci sunglasses and a delicate little silk and diamond bracelet.

The world could end now...

Have a fab day!

You can bury me now


Short sleeve dress
$445 - orlakiely.com

Dolce Gabbana genuine leather handbag
£860 - net-a-porter.com

Vanessa Tugendhaft red bangle
£280 - kabiri.co.uk

Gucci shades
£125 - flannelsfashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment