Tuesday, 1 November 2011

City slicker

The footpaths are slick with rain but I'm looking slicker in my red and grey outfit.

It's such a striking colour combination.  I'm rockin' some charcoal city shorts with saucy red tights underneath and a red silk blouse and classic grey cardy to keep the top half warm.  My hip Chanel tweed messenger bag keeps the look casual but classy along with the 'hot lips' ring.
Some fabulous Rupert Sanderson brogue boots will keep my tootsies dry.

Have a fab day!

City slicker


Antonio Berardi gray cardigan
£490 - matchesfashion.com

Sleeveless top
$433 - farfetch.com

Gucci city shorts
$731 - farfetch.com

Red stocking
$15 - modcloth.com

Rupert Sanderson lace up booties
$855 - rupertsanderson.com

Chanel messenger bag
bagborroworsteal.com

Burberry water resistant watch
£550 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Bony Levy black earrings
$1,195 - nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment