Friday, 25 November 2011

Hot Toddy

Well I'm feeling a bit poorly today with a chesty cough that needs compassion, so I'm wrapping up warm.

This gorgeous stripey Moschino cardy atop these mustard pleated pants cover me from head to toe.  Funky brogue boots and a Miu Miu tote bag will do me nicely should I need to pop out for anything.

I've chosen some pretty floral jewellery for a bit of pep and the silk/cashmere scarf will insulate my chest from any chill.  I'll make sure my cute 'kitty cat' mug stays filled with hot drinks.

Have a fab day!

Hot Toddy


Moschino Cheap Chic embellished top
$495 - net-a-porter.com

MbyM elastic waist pants
€80 - welikefashion.com

River Island vintage boots
$117 - asos.com

Miu Miu tote handbag
$1,495 - miumiu.com

Julius Legend engraved jewelry
$7,350 - forzieri.com

Cathy waterman ring
$3,110 - ylang23.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs enamel jewelry
$48 - net-a-porter.com

Sandro silk shawl
$185 - stylebop.com

Gucci square sunglasses
£250 - flannelsfashion.com

Play It on the Line Mug in Purr
$18 - modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment