Friday, 11 November 2011

The dye has been cast

I dyed my hair today, hence the title.  It's the best I could come up with.  Maybe some of it seeped in!

I'm also having lunch with some ex-colleagues and this purple leopard print cardy should keep me warm while I'm out and about and I've got this lovely soft cashmere scarf for extra.  Grey skinny cargos are a tidy, casual item and they go beautifully with these fab mauve wedge boots.

A grey quilted Chanel tote and solid Marc Jacobs watch dilute the prettiness.

Have a fab day!

The dye has been cast


Print cardigan
£285 - crumpetengland.com

Current/Elliott low pants
£115 - matchesfashion.com

Jeffrey Campbell platform boots
$169 - modcloth.com

Marc by marc jacobs jewelry
$250 - marcjacobs.com

Diamond jewelry
$492 - overstock.com

Aurélie Bidermann 1 jewelry
$285 - mytheresa.com

PASHMINA ART pink scarve
€95 - pret-a-beaute.com

Opi Nail Polish Collection .5 Oz
$9.99 - rickysnyc.com

Chanel leather bag
tooklookbook.com

1 comment: