Thursday, 3 November 2011

Ice Maiden

A white outfit looks so luxurious and angelic.

I look like I'm gliding in these Michael Kors white trousers topped by a DVF printed blouse.  The black wrap belt defines my waist and my large white Prada tote keeps everything in proportion.
For snugness I'm wearing this pimp-tastic coat.

Everything's big and bold today without being overpowering.

Have a fab day!

Ice Maiden


Diane von Fürstenberg black and white top
£223 - matchesfashion.com

Lanvin fur coat
$9,577 - farfetch.com

Michael kors pants
$1,295 - net-a-porter.com

L.A.M.B. t strap sandals
$176 - bluefly.com

Prada logo tote
£770 - flannelsfashion.com

Nicky Hilton vintage style ring
$90 - endless.com

Morra Designs hammered jewelry
$155 - calypsostbarth.com

Anita Ko butterfly jewelry
$1,760 - net-a-porter.com

Patrizia Pepe belt
€100 - zalando.de

OPI RUMPLE'S WIGGIN' NAIL LACQUER (15ML)
£11 - lookfantastic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment