Saturday, 19 November 2011

Ice cream parlour

With all these ice-cream colours, I've got a hankering for some sorbet.

I've chosen this beautiful Missoni knit dress and a fine-knit cashmere cardy in case it gets a bit chilly.  I love these sturdy but cute Miu Miu wedges and they go perfectly with the braided shopper, also from Miu Miu.  Pretty but discreet jewellery and a gorgeous flower watch top it all off nicely.

I hope I don't get brain-freeze.

Have a fab day!

Ice cream parlour


Missoni square neck dress
$1,285 - barneys.com

Crumpet sheer cardigan
$216 - theoutnet.com

Miu Miu wedge shoes
$630 - miumiu.com

Miu miu handbag
$1,175 - mytheresa.com

BCBG Max Azria strap watch
$125 - bcbg.com

Andrea Fohrman rose earrings
$1,900 - ylang23.com

Baccarat yellow jewelry
$950 - baccarat.neimanmarcus.com

TopShop yellow sunglasses
£25 - topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment