Saturday, 26 November 2011

Tick the box

It's election day today so we're heading off to the polling booth and then some shopping.

I love these low-crutch Dolce & Gabbana pants for a casual Saturday look and I've added this DKNY sequinned T-shirt for a bit of bling.  A long belted cardy and wool scarf will be my armour against the strong wind outside.

Cute ballet flats and a Chanel shopping tote add to the dressed-down feel and my fab red iphone case adds a bit of life amongst my silver accessories.

Have a fab day!

Tick the box


DAY Birger et Mikkelsen grey cardigan
€79 - maryandpaul.com

DKNY sheer t shirt
$160 - net-a-porter.com

Dolce&Gabbana grey pants
£390 - matchesfashion.com

Michele watch
$1,245 - bloomingdales.com

Reed Krakoff sterling silver ring
$595 - reedkrakoff.com

Sterling silver hoop earrings
$50 - jcpenney.com

Jigsaw wool scarve
£49 - jigsaw-online.com

Chanel bag
tooklookbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment