Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Walking on sunshine

Apologies for my absence in the last few days but I've been moving back home to New Zealand. Thus, the season has changed and the weather is getting warmer.

As the sun is shining and I have a few errands to do, I have chosen this gorgeous orange wrap dress to go with my equally gorgeous Orla Kiely bag.  The Jessica Simpson wedges are a perfect prelude to summer and the retro-shaped sunglasses are a must.
The gold jewellery has an ethnic feel.

I hope it's sunny where you are.

Have a fab day!

Walking on sunshine


Paul Joe v neck dress
$825 - boutique1.com

Jessica simpson shoes
$80 - heels.com

Genuine leather handbag
$165 - orlakiely.com

Jigsaw gold jewelry
£39 - jigsaw-online.com

Kit Heath gold jewelry
£56 - debenhams.com

Kit Heath yellow gold drop earrings
£52 - debenhams.com

Linda Farrow leather sunglasses
$706 - coggles.com

Opi Nail Polish Collection .5 Oz
$9.99 - rickysnyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment