Wednesday, 9 November 2011

I'm a bit rusty!

Burgundy, orange and brown are big colours for Autumn/Winter, so I'm indulging.

This delightful Marc Jacobs knit sweater has a retro vibe and I've added some Mulberry wide-leg pants...flares would be a bit much.
These gorgeous Givenchy ankle boots give a sleek line and my belted trench will protect me from rain showers.  I love this 'vertical' Louis Vuitton bag...it's a bit like having deep pockets!
The Michael Kors wrap watch and my gold jewellery all hint at a bygone era.

Have a fab day!

I'm a bit rusty!


Marc Jacobs silk top
£180 - brownsfashion.com

Dorothy Perkins belted coat
£69 - dorothyperkins.com

Mulberry deerskin pants
$550 - mulberry.com

Givenchy cuffed boots
£634 - farfetch.com

Louis Vuitton ps1 bag
$3,700 - louisvuitton.com

Michael Kors face jewelry
£200 - net-a-porter.com

Tiger Lily Jewelry wrap necklace
$189 - shopthetrendboutique.com

Les Nereides hinged earrings
£90 - debenhams.com

Helene Berman feather hat
£55 - julesb.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment