Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Autumn hues

Ooh, I hope I won't be too cold in this outfit.  I'll just hang out in a cafe.

Well clearly the onset of autumn is the influence here with cosy burnt-orange wool shorts teamed with a funky striped top and a chic blazer.  I love the high-heeled brogues and the no-nonsense Mulberry satchel.  I feel casual yet business-like.  Goosebumps as optional accessories.

Tomorrow I think I'll dress a bit warmer.

Have a fab day!

Autumn hues

Quiksilver racer back tank
$38 - quiksilver.com

Slim fit jacket
$370 - reissonline.com

3.1 Phillip Lim elastic waist shorts
£365 - brownsfashion.com

Rupert Sanderson lace up high heels
$855 - rupertsanderson.com

Mulberry satchel bag
$1,800 - net-a-porter.com

TopShop wood jewelry
$35 - topshop.com

Alkemie leather jewelry
$330 - ylang23.com

No comments:

Post a Comment