Sunday, 23 October 2011

Don't make me blush!

I'm going to the movies tonight and it's chilly, chilly chilly!

This is an unusual colour combination but I think it works nicely.  A gorgeous Missoni cardy...one of their more sedate patterns, is perfectly matched with these trou and the DVF coat will be great while waiting for the bus.  I might even wear the scarf in the theatre.
The burgundy suede boots are a perfect colour to ground the outfit and the rose gold jewellery adds a little shine.

Have a fab day!

Don't make me blush!


Missoni bohemian top
£718 - matchesfashion.com

Diane von Fürstenberg blue coat
£725 - matchesfashion.com

Vanessa Bruno boot cut pants
£315 - matchesfashion.com

Gucci logo tote bag
$1,710 - bluefly.com

MICHAEL Michael Kors rose gold jewelry
$250 - bloomingdales.com

Kenneth jay lane jewelry
$190 - net-a-porter.com

Pink earrings
$476 - ice.com

Oversized scarve
$21 - romwe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment