Thursday, 20 October 2011

Welcoming committee

I'm meeting a friend arriving at Heathrow today so I've gone for something bright so that she won't miss me in the crowd!

This gorgeous silk blouse and fabulous Matthew Williamson jacket should make me stand out.
I've teamed these cosy tweed trou with some sensible-height heeled boots from Christian Louboutin which will make my legs look longer and will see me through a long wait, should the plain be delayed.

A loud (but stylish) D&G bag and some sparkly jewellery round this attention-seeking outfit off nicely, making me as luminous as a neon sign.

Have a fab day!

Welcoming committee


Paul Joe silk top
$325 - net-a-porter.com

Matthew Williamson twill jacket
£208 - theoutnet.com

Monsoon pants
£65 - monsoon.co.uk

Christian Louboutin platform boots
christianlouboutin.com

D G leather crossbody handbag
$1,130 - my-wardrobe.com

MICHAEL Michael Kors face watch
$250 - nordstrom.com

AS29 black necklace
€3.460 - montaignemarket.com

Privé Jewellery yellow gold earrings
€10.130 - montaignemarket.com

OPI Nail Polish - That's Hot Pink
$5.98 - ebonyline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment