Monday, 17 October 2011

Blue dude

I'll be mooching around home today doing a bit of work, so I'm going casual in blue.

These faded, flared jeans set the tone perfectly, the bowed blouse adds a touch of polish and I'll be snuggling up in this slouchy Kew cardy.

Pops of pink, in jewellery and nail polish, break up the blues and I'll sneak out for a hot chocolate so I can wear these gorgeous retro shoes!

Have a fab day!

Blue dude


Kew knit cardigan
£60 - johnlewis.com

Holmes Yang bow blouse
£570 - harveynichols.com

J Brand flare pants
$421 - my-wardrobe.com

Rupert Sanderson blue flat shoes
$535 - rupertsanderson.com

Zipper bag
$465 - orlakiely.com

Swarovski crystal ring
$115 - swarovski.com

Sterling silver jewelry
$875 - tiffany.com

Forzieri yellow gold bangle
$4,466 - forzieri.com

No comments:

Post a Comment