Sunday, 9 October 2011

Emerge from the dark clouds

Just as well I'm not afraid to stand out!

I'm out for lunch with the girls today and it's so grey outside that I'm bringing in some colour. 
Pink trou and a top with flowers around the neck are girly enough for me and this fab jacket from Vivienne Westwood tones down the sweet.  I'm going with flats as I'll be traipsing around Portobello Market too.

Tomorrow I'm out for dinner again.

Have a fab day!

Emerge from the dark clouds

Lanvin embellished top
$1,460 - net-a-porter.com

Vivienne Westwood short jacket
£549 - profilebrighton.co.uk

Low rise pants
$400 - farfetch.com

Vans shoes
£40 - schuh.co.uk

Armani Jeans pink handbag
£309 - profilebrighton.co.uk

Swarovski ring
$270 - swarovski.com

Pink jewelry
$90 - maxandchloe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment