Sunday, 16 October 2011

Paint the town red

I'm spending as much time out in the sun today as possible with al fresco brunch, market browsing and All Black celebrations in the garden!

A simple outfit of asymmetric draped top and bootcut trou, topped off with some cute Giuseppe Zanotti flats will see me through all occasions.  I can stash a few market purchases in my Gucci bag but I really love the Art Deco-style jewellery.

Have a fab day!

Paint the town red

Vionnet asymmetrical top
$1,010 - net-a-porter.com

Plein Sud bootcut pants
$385 - farfetch.com

Giuseppe Zanotti flat shoes
$299 - theoutnet.com

Gucci leather shoulder handbag
£675 - profilebrighton.co.uk

Dorothy Perkins bracelet
£13 - dorothyperkins.com

TopShop facets jewelry
$13 - topshop.com

House of Harlow 1960 gold plated jewelry
£114 - oxygenboutique.com

Ray-Ban ray ban shades
$111 - bluefly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment