Monday, 24 October 2011

Tweed-ly dee

This week I'm composing my outfits around some winter essentials.

I'm starting with a tweed jacket but I don't want to look like I'm going horseriding in the countryside.

The jacket itself is nicely tailored in a neutral colour and it goes perfectly with the fitted black skirt. Underneath, a Vivienne Westwood jersey top makes the outfit less severe.

Sexy Christian Louboutin heels and a shiny Louis Vuitton bag bring this outfit firmly into the city.

Have a fab day!

Tweed-ly dee


Vivienne Westwood Anglomania draped top
$255 - repertoirefashion.co.uk

Jigsaw herringbone jacket
£210 - jigsaw-online.com

Nicole Farhi knit skirt
£280 - julesb.co.uk

Christian Louboutin patent shoes
christianlouboutin.com

Louis Vuitton doctor bag
$2,410 - louisvuitton.com

Vintage looking jewelry
$1,800 - aloharag.com

Isharya 18k jewelry
£163 - austique.co.uk

Lisa Stewart hammered jewelry
$145 - winknyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment