Monday, 3 October 2011

Club Tropicana

Oh to be by the pool with Tom Cruise mixing me cocktails, to an eighties soundtrack.

The gorgeous tropical bag and skirt set the theme for this outfit but I'll certainly be getting noticed in this bright orange asymmetric top and fabulous 'look at me' heels.  My gold jewellery will bounce around the sunlight and the retro shades will keep it out of my eyes.

Bring on the refreshments!

Tomorrow I'll be sun-worshipping to make the most of this weather.

Have a fab day!

Club Tropicana

Miu Miu flower skirt
$739 - mytheresa.com

Lara Bohinc pointed toe pumps
£224 - theoutnet.com

Louis Vuitton studded handbag
$1,490 - louisvuitton.com

Yellow gold bangle
£7,500 - brownsfashion.com

Ileana Makri sapphire jewelry
$4,175 - barneys.com

Jennifer Meyer leaf necklace
$2,950 - ylang23.com

Retrosun wayfarer shades
$285 - barneys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment