Monday, 10 October 2011

Spot the difference

I've gone a bit dotty today!

I quite like this unusual colour combination and it affords me this fabulous emerald green bag.  I've accessorised with relatively simple jewellery and funky nail colour.

I wouldn't normally go for leather pants but these are so chic and with the matching boots my legs will look so long!

Have a fab day!

Spot the difference


Jaeger silk polka dot blouse
£199 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Ralph Lauren linen jacket
£570 - profilebrighton.co.uk

Vanessa Bruno Athé red pants
$520 - my-wardrobe.com

Fendi boots
$935 - barneys.com

Zagliani frame bag
$7,371 - farfetch.com

Meadowlark cocktail ring
$1,350 - superette.co.nz

Green earrings
$100 - target.com

Stretch jewelry
$20 - fantasyjewelrybox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment