Saturday, 1 October 2011

Streetwalker

Ok, so I don't mean I'll be walking the streets like a hooker, but walking around the back alleys of London to find hidden delights.

For this I have decided on some cute shorts because it is going to be hot, hot, hot today and this blouse will protect my shoulders from the sun.  My luxe cropped cardy will keep the chill off should I find myself partaking of some beverages into the wee small hours.
My capacious Orla Kiely bag has enough room for my tiny camera and any treats I might pick up on my travels.

Tomorrow I've got a posh dinner to dress for.

Have a fab day!

Streetwalker

Oscar de la Renta crop top
£770 - brownsfashion.com

Alice Olivia keyhole shirt
£225 - austique.co.uk

Heidi Klein linen shorts
$249 - boutique1.com

Sheer Petals Jacket
$70 - anthropologie.com

Givenchy brown wedge
$1,190 - bluefly.com

Leather handbag
$545 - orlakiely.com

Blue jewelry
$166 - laylagrayce.com

Isharya brass jewelry
$95 - net-a-porter.com

Red necklace
$22 - amazon.com

Givenchy sunglasses
$290 - barneys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment