Sunday, 9 October 2011

Rockin' out the lace

Well I think I can wear this outfit all day today...to check out a market, stopping for a pub snack and then out for dinner later.  So multi-purpose!

So I love this dress.  It's a classy mix of sexy lace and casual chic.  I've sexed up these practical brogue boots with seamed stockings and the black hobo bag will accommodate any purchases. My sunny, Orla Kiely trench coat will protect me from the elements...and I won't have to go home to change.

Tomorrow I think polka dots are in order.

Have a fab day!

Rockin' out the lace


D g dolce and gabbana silk lace dress
£117 - vanmildert.com

Orla Kiely cotton coat
£150 - peopletree.co.uk

Armani Exchange seamed hosiery
$24 - armaniexchange.com

Givenchy black and white handbag
$1,630 - bluefly.com

Repossi engraving ring
$9,680 - barneys.com

Black leather jewelry
$315 - stylebop.com

TopShop beaded jewelry
$20 - topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment